Not being a Myth-Buster!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

In my childhood, i grew up having heard certain myths like...

- God has a book and he notes down everyone's Good and Bad deeds. If you do more bad deeds, you will have troubles in next life.
- If we do mistakes, we will go to Hell and based on the severity of the mistake, will be punished!
- Gods and Angels live in Heaven, while Demons live in Hell.
And many more, which will come under above categories, more or less!

I spent most of my childhood believing them and kept myself away from certain little mistakes like stealing, lying or fighting, etc. I think that was the main purpose to spread such Myths - To keep people away from 'Hurting others' and they solved the purpose very well.

But as time passed by and i grew up, i lost faith in such myths and i stole certain many things (90% of them being Pokemon collectibles! :P). I started to lie to everyone and there was a time i preferred lies to truth as i found them safer. I didn't go for any fighting's, but bad words started to flow as freely as water falls!!

But as time flew, i realized the pain of losing something important from me. The pain when someone lied to me and the pain when someone rebuked me! In all the cases, i was referring to 'Loved ones'! That did alter my life in lot better ways than those myths and made me chose the life of Truth and Being Human!

This has been the case with many people in present World. I mean, people started doing mistakes and are suffering very soon! So to be par with the transformation of the World, the myths transformed too! Earlier myths got busted and the new one's turned out to be like...

- If you do good, you will be good. If you do bad and hurt someone, you will get hurt, sooner or later in this life it self.
- 'Karma' is a Bitch and if you do mistakes, you will pay for them!
- There is only one Hell. The one, we are on.

These again are just Pure Myth's. A time will come, when these myths will get busted too. But until then, we can consider them to be striking the bulls-eye!

This has become the way of life, these days. Being good is being paid. So is being bad! But when you do Good, you cannot expect Good to happen and when you do Bad, you cannot expect to escape it either! Karma is such. It will never back down from surprising you in any way possible! But always prefer to be on the safer side and not to gamble with karma.

The other purpose of this blog is to express my views on the last one there ("There is only one Hell. The one, we are on!"), which has become my favorite! I think that sentence is unmistakably true, because sometimes even after being Good, we will be forced to pay high stakes!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading