Vicky Jasoos (Part 1 off 3)

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Vihaan in and as 'Vicky Jasoos'!!

On one of Summer's Brightest Morning's...

Chants from a near by temple, Horoscope news on TV, discussion with the cook for not cooking properly and the Suffocation being caused by the power cut... none could wake Ojas up, from his never ending sleep! It was 11:30am and he was still at his prime sleep, all being the result of a late night football match followed by serious discussions on the match in the football forums.

His phone starts vibrating violently for the 6th time, making him search for it, to shut it down for once and all to not disturb his sleep again. But the name flashed 'Vihaan' and Ojas lifts the call instantly.
"Stupid Idiot, how many times do i have to call you?" shouts Vihaan.
Understanding his frustration, Ojas replies "I went to Temple with mom yaar. You know how she is, right. She didnt let me take my phone to temple."
"So, cant you call me once you were back?"
Sensing the reduction of anger in Vihaan's voice, "We came home just now. Was about to call you and you yourself did"
"Hmm ok ok, good morning"
"Good morning dude. So, whats been burning that you called me so many times?"
"My head!!" Vihaan shouts, expressing his irritation.
"Why, what happened again?"
"Again? No no, its not about her! This is different. Can you come over asap?"
"yeah sure, im on my way!" and Ojas cuts the call and gets back to his sleep!

After almost two hours and ignoring Vihaan's calls thrice, Ojas reaches his home in a red and white striped t-shirt, which was his b'day gift from Vihaan, expecting Vihaan to be cool with his delay by seeing him wear his present. Vihaan and Ojas are best of friends and they have been together since 6 years, right from their high school. Though they went to different colleges for graduation, they never lost touch with each other and now, they are back in same city for their jobs! Ojas has always been there for Vihaan, given to the type of mischievous and trouble seeking person Vihaan is, in the form of love. Its not like Vihaan is super cool and girls cant keep away from him, but just that he falls prey for the few among the wrong girls, all the time! Ojas doesnt stop him from talking to any, but stays by Vihaan always, to listen him out and provide moral support!

Elevator comes to a jerk as it reaches Vihaan's floor and Vihaan, who was waiting at the door way rushes to Ojas and drags him directly to his room, without even giving Ojas a chance to greet Vihaan's parents. "Whats the hurry dumbo?" shrieks Ojas. "Sit na, i need to say something really important."

"Ok, go on. I'm all ears."
"I need you to help me solve a mystery. I think, something fishy is going on and i want you to help me expose the truth!"
"Whoa whoa, wait a min. You have been busy for last 2 days. So, did you watch 'Sherlock' again?"
Vihaan nods his head horizontally as if a NO, but accepts "yes! I did"
"Vik?!? This is the 4th time you have watched the whole series now. We all like it, but why are you so fond of him?"
"The more you watch, the more you will understand Holmes!"
"He is a fictional character, dumbo!"
"Ok, we have been through those discussions before. Leave it. Just tell me if you are in or not?"
"In to what, are you dragging me?"
"Nothing. See, do you see that shop there?" and Vihaan points to a gift shop across the road from his room's window, which is just opposite to his apartment.
"Yes. It has been there since years. So?"
"Dont talk, until i'm done. Its not with the shop. There is this guy, who comes here very often and buys stuffed toys. I know that its totally normal. Maybe he is buying them to his kids or so. But his appearance, the way he moves and especially his face, are very intriguing!"
"Dude, you are sick. Stop fooling around, being Sherlock! Not every odd looking man is a criminal! By the way, why are you stalking a man?"
"I wasnt stalking a man. It was this cute girl who came to this shop a month back. I was waiting for her to come out and this peculiar guy came out. Since then, he is being seen a lot and every time he seems to be up to something!"
"So, what the hell are you planning now and what do you want from me?"
"I seriously think, something is happening and i want you to help me find the truth. As simple as that!"

Ojas is a calm guy who goes on respecting every person he comes across. He leads a simple life of friends, fun and family without much of complications. He was once a prey of an online relationship and since then, he kept himself away from Web and Women! He is always there for people around him and in particular, to Vihaan! So, how can he deny him now?

"I dont know what is happening or what you are up to. But i just wanna be there for you, because i want you to be fine. I will come, but for you. Rest all is not my concern!" clarifies Ojas.
"Wow, thanks a lot. I knew you would join me. Let me brief the plan then!" exclaims, the excited Vihaan.

Find out if Vihaan was true and if this Mr.X is really up to something fishy, at :

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading