My 'Best of the Best Contest' for T01

Friday, August 24, 2012

      Just as i said... GITAM changed me, compared to Inter; and ILP changed me, compared to GITAM....
Here is an example for that. When in Inter, if any event occurs... i would just be the Spectator :|
In 4th year of GITAM, when any event occurs, I started to participate :)
Now, in ILP, i started conducting them : D Wow :)
Isn't that great? Atlest for someone like me? Yes, it is :)

      At the end of ILP, i wanted to do something different for my Colleagues ;) (You know, we are now professionals. Rite ;) ... And then i got this idea of conducting a Voting Contest for the Boys and Girls of my Section.... T01... !! (Which is considered the best, among many :) Ofcourse the origin of this idea came from " Nishanth Dash ", who is really a very 'Smart' person. (You know what Smart means, rite. Has awesome knowledge on every diversitive topic, with great memory power)...!

      But ofcourse, i altered and added more to that idea... and made 'Boys vote for Girls', and 'Girls vote for Boys' :) To be fair, had some rules also. And being Indians, we love to break them. And so did some 9 boys and a girl...! :p But still, we got some very good competition from many Nominee's :)

      And finally... the results of the 'Best of the Best' contest were, like this...

Miss T01 - Sai Mounika Inavolu | Mr T01 - Satyatej Koganti

All-Rounder of T01 - Girls : Lakshmi Pratima & Sai Mounika (Tie)
All-Rounder of T01 - Boys : Ramana Yellapu


Character - Vijna | Boys : M Shankar Rao
Active & Friendly (2 Awards) - Sunanda | Boys : Sitaramaraju & Devendra (Tie)
Helping - Ramya | Boys: M Shankar Rao
Smile - Snigdha


Creative - Pratima | Boys : Sivakarthik Dasari
Good Looking - Sai Mounika | Boys : Harsha Gelli
Innocent - Snigda & Amulya Akasapu (Tie)
Intelligent - Sirisha | Boys : P.D.K. Pavan Kumar


Presentation - Sai Mounika | Boys : Krishna kanth
Attitude : Nishanth Dash
Initiative; Gamer (Flirt/Danger) (2 Awards) - Pavan Sai

Also... 'Payal Jain' and 'M.V.S.H Pavan' gave a good competition for the winners.
Also... Malla Ganesh has really been of Great help to me in Conducting this event, right from the beginning. :) Thanks a lot buddy :) And... T01... Rocks :) :D


          Ofcourse, i didn't win in any category. But i did give a very close competition in the "All-Rounder" Category :) That itself is a great feeling for me. I never expected to win. I just wanted to have some fun. That's it :) (Bdw, an anchor should conduct the event. He shouldn't expect any Awards...! :p ) Not only me, but also... Ajay Kontham...who could have easily won in 2 or 3 categories also didn't win...! No prob's :) We anyhow Rock :) Rite ajay? :)

2 comments:

ʞɐ said...

I thought this is the same post as the one you did in Facebook, so dint read.

Well, me winning is out of question !
And yeah, You rock. :)

B. Harsha Vardhan (BHV) said...

nothing like that. many don't stand a competition to u, in some categories. :)

And... its just for fun...that i said "i rock" :)

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading