Yo Me...! (Now-a-days)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

     Now, after such a horrible life of Inter, when i have entered GITAM... i found it like, i was in Heaven, on Earth. No tension or pressure of Studies; No one to bully; No one to tease; No one to spread rumors or tease; No gossips or bad talk...!!! So... loved it, and fell in love with Life again...! :)

     I considered GITAM... my second mother, as it gave me everything i ever wanted in my Life. Good friends, Good manners, Good respect, Bike ;) , I-phone :p (after losing 3 phones in 3 years ;) , PS-2 and Love for FIFA and many manyyyyyy more happy moments : D and certain bad one's too :|

     Just as i am done with GITAM, and still missing my GITAM life, i was call'ed over by TCS Company to join in Initial Learning Program (ILP), to get better Training of what we learn in Engineering...! (Infact, we doesn't learn anything in Engineering ;) So, reached Trivandrum, Kerala...! God's own Country...! :)

      In inter... i was totally shy-some. In GITAM, i could do some short-films and could interact very easily with Strangers too, and have got myself a great Friend's Circle from all branches and all years...! :)
But one thing still lacking was... " S T A G E   F E A R " and 'Initiativeness'...! :|

       In ILP, the 1st day itself they made me talk infront of the class, about a girl, whom i doesn't know at all.
Ofcourse...later the class became T01 (The best one; as anyone would say about their's ;) and the Girl became our GR (Group Representative :p )...! :)

      Before joining ILP itself, i have made up my mind saying, "No matter what happens, I should be active and perform well in every aspect." I knew that we will be working in Teams, in ILP. So, i have made up my mind that... "No matter how and what my team is, i should give my best for my Team to be the best" :)

       That did work well, and on the long run in ILP.... I could finally forget the word... "Stage Fear" : D
Could do Anchoring as well...! (Did so... On our trip to Kochi); Could Initiate certain events like Vote for the Best of Best; Team Play Events; Customized Song Events; etc, and Was also a part of Ripples, representing T01 (Ofcourse, i just Initiated and helped all ideas to get clubbed together) : D...!

      Now...that's a news for me...! : D A boy...Who was once afraid to 'stand up' in front of class for anything....!! Has become someone Who could speak and share...!! And now... Have become someone Who could Initiate or Contribute....!!    Wowww...for Me...from Myself...! : D for my great Change of Attitude, Character and Professional Personality...! (atleast, i could satisfy my own self :)

4 comments:

ʞɐ said...

Wow to you.
Now who's getting perfect ?

You could be named the new Mr. Perfect, no doubt everyone will vote up for you. :)

B. Harsha Vardhan (BHV) said...

no need. You be the Mr. Perfect. I will be Mr. Perfect's friend :) thats enough for me :)

ʞɐ said...

Someday, things will change and You will become Mr.Perfect & I will become the Mr.Perfect's friend.
No doubt

B. Harsha Vardhan (BHV) said...

overwhelmed :)

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading