Yo... Me...! (In Inter and in GITAM)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

      In intermediate (+2), I was like... "Stupid in the class". I take some film cd's to class, and checking happens, and i will get caught and gets mistook them to be some 'bad cd's'...!
      Next time, i wont take any cd's, even then checking happens, and someone else's cd's will be found in my bag, and despite of trying to convince as much as i can, i will be sent out.
      I take some snacks. I plan to eat them in break time. My friend secretly steals them and starts eating. Inorder not to lose my snacks, i snatch them back and eat the remaining. Just at that second, i get caught.
      I start speaking to some one (girl) in my class... and next day, all our 'Chat' would be on 'Black board'...! Now you know... I'm too toooooo shy at that time, and so i won't rub it. Feel embarrassed and almost die with shame...!
      All will play 'pen games'. I start, and the next second... i'm out of class.
      I always had a bad very bad habit of 'Skipping notes'. So, i used to spend almost half the classes outside the class room, in the corridor....!

      Thus were some examples of how my life had been in Inter...! (As i said, only some examples...!)
So, after such a horrible life, where i had got strictly NO support ( only 2 time's, i got) from friends, and on top of that, where and when people used to bully me, tease me, make fun of me, stab me, cheat me.... (YES... every thing happened to me, in case of friends...!) :| what good can i expect from this life?

       Also... Intermediate is considered the 'life saver', with respect to studies in India. (YES. Inter means a lot to parents in Andra pradesh, and general Geeks around, who aim for IIT's, and NIT's, etc...!) So, i have had toooooo much of pressure regarding studies...! And, as it is... i hated studying...! So... frustration. Bunking and roaming around....seeking mental peace.

       All alone. Movies? Dad would say..."get good marks in this weekend, then will see." And friends...? No way. (Infact...none) So, would bunk and watch. :| Hotel? Internet? Games? Beach? Mall? (No way...!) Disco? (doesn't know the meaning too) Such was my life in Inter....!!! Horrible. Boring. Alone.
-------------------------- Let's give it a Break ;) --------------------------
       From such a life, i didn't expect it to change much in Engineering too.
But, God found mercy on me, and gave me 88% in Inter (considered very less in Andra :| ) and a Good Rank in GAT (exam for GITAM) and a worse rank in EAMCET. Also, a transfer to my dad to Tokyo... so that i can join GITAM with less financial tension...!

       And in GITAM, i started making new friends. New life. No problems. No tensions. (Luckily, all my inter mates went to either better colleges than GITAM or worse colleges than GITAM ...! )

       In engineering... I did only what i thought would not lead me into problems. 1st year... nothing much to be said. When i said..."nothing much"... i mean it. "No studies too" :p So, got a 'back-log' in Maths (the name itself sends me shivers through my spine...! I am so very poor at it :| )

       That gave me a very awkward feeling that, everyone's speaking about me only... that i have got myself a back-log...! That did hurt me...and I started taking studies seriously very seriously, since then.

       Got myself a great bunch of friends...! Not genius, but good enough to study and share together :)
So, during 'dry months' of the semester... all we do would be just hanging out and playing FIFA and TEKKEN on my PS2, or would just go around, and have fun. During the exam time, would study together and all would get almost same CGPA...! (Normally, around 8. Sometimes 8.5. Not more than that) This was the story for the rest of my life in GITAM.

       This is just a overview. Not only me...if anyone starts writing about their Engineering life... they would write atleast 10 times the size of a Normal blog...! That's common...! That's the sweetness of Engineering...!
------------------------ Let's Continue in Part-2 ----------------------------------

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading