How...and Why, Manchester City ?

Thursday, August 30, 2012


         English premier league...or by the Sponsors name... 'Barclays premier league (BPL)' is almost the most famous sports league of the World...! I think everyone knows the details of BPL... that it is held in England, with 20 teams from various parts of England, participating...! The BPL has some World famous teams like Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea (who were all the BPL winners, along with Blackburn Rovers), and also the 2011-12 season's new winner... Manchester City :)

         Until 2010, i have had no idea of Football or FIFA...and the reason being..."I'm an Indian, and Indians are no where nearer to Football"...! It was at the time of 2010 World cup, when i was in Tokyo, Japan ; and people around me were supporting for the only 'Asian Country' (Japan) to play in WC 2010...!! :) Being a lover of Japan, even i started supporting Japan in WC'10..! Ofcourse we didn't do well... but i got some names registered in my mind, like... "Klose (Germany)", "Sneijder (Netherlands)", "Ronaldo (Portugal)"...and also "Torres (Spain)"...! (Also loved the song... 'Waka waka' ;)

         Trust me... until then... i have no idea, who Messi was, who Van persie was, and who Kaka was...!
After the WC'10, learned how the Game structure, basically is...! (Now this is something. Rite ? :p )
After returning to India, my bestie... Abhishek...who has some good knowledge on Football by then, asked me to buy FIFA'11 (PS2 Game), so that we can play. I was not sure, how i can control 11 persons of the team at the same time... (I was new to my PS2 too...! So... :)...!

         I couldn't get a FIFA'11, but managed to grab a FIFA'09 Game cd...and we started playing...! In the beginning it was a bit odd, but soon...started loving it (as almost half the World do :) ...! The first team i took was..."Liverpool", only because...i loved the 'Name' :) Later, played many leagues, tournaments and all...! Now, my record in FIFA'09 is some, 950+ matches with 550+ wins and 1700+ goals...! :) (This might be less, but this atleast shows, how much i fell in love with this game...! :)

         Since last Quarter of year, i have been mostly concentrating on all the things, other than game...like...
* Creating a team with my 'Class name' and 'Class mates' and increasing their records...!
* Transferring players from one Team to other, based on Real life Transfers...!
* Trying to have not more than 3 star players in a team...!
* Trying to increase stats of some star players and sending them to various teams in various leagues and so on...!
( These were the most time-eating things...! They never let me play the game much...! But still... i really enjoy doing such things a lot. They give me a very strange happiness and self-satisfaction :)

       Also, in the last one year, i have gained soooooo much of knowledge on Football, Teams, Players, Salaries, Cups, Leagues and all that... now-a-days... Football is the only thing i love...! :) My fav team now is 'Netherlands International Team', bcoz of its 'Orange color Jersey' and 'Robin Van Persie' and some more players :) The 1st thing i bought, out of my salary was... 'Netherland's Jersey' :)
Also, i like the National teams of Japan and India (an upcoming, and extremely struggling team)...!

      This years, BPL has started on August 18th, and i wanted to select and support a new team, other than Liverpool...! Being a very big fan of RVP, i should support ManU. But i hate ManU. So, my choice was left to Chelsea, ManC, Tottenham and Arsenal...! I was confused...! Read all their details, stats and all...! All were great teams, and i wasn't pretty sure of what to select...!

      So, i went for voting. Asked my 5 close friends in TCS, to help me with that, and ManC, got more number of Votes...! That was what i wanted anyway... bcoz i like 'David silva' and 'Nasri' very much :)
Even when votes went for ManC... i couldn't stop myself now... and decided myself to support ManC.

      Since then, i started loving ManC, very much. My wall papers were changed from heroine's pics to ManC's pics...! My cell got filled up with the ManC's Player pics and data files, and so on :)

-> Also have just spent 3 hours, on building up the Current ManC squad of Real life... onto my PS2's ManC squad of FIFA'11 :) Without having the same team as in Real life, i wasn't being able to play...! So, i had to do it...! :| Now, i'm satisfied....and so...can Enjoy playing every game from now, with ManC, on my PS2 :)

      Thus was how, i selected ManC to be my team for this year (and probably for future too), and have seriously fell in love with ManC :) Hope, i will see them LIVE, one day...! :) (Am in plans already ;)

1 comment:

ʞɐ said...

You are quite a player yourself.
Now a blogger.

ManC, Me too ! :D

About Me

My photo
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
For every single detail on me: http://about.me/harsha.bhv
 

FB Like

Followers

Most Reading